The POC - Coron Air Carbon SPIN Your extremely light protection for every tour, all day long. The construction of POC's full helmet design offers you outstanding comfort, great fit and the Coron Air SPIN is characterized by optimized ventilation channels, which ensure that the air flow is maximized at both low and high speeds. The POC - Coron Air SPIN was developed in cooperation with the POC team athletes Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner and offers professional protection. The Coron Air Carbon SPIN features an advanced carbon fiber shell in combination with a multi-impact EPP liner to provide high impact, durability and light weight.
POC Coron Air Carbon SPIN - Advantages:
- Development with experts
- awesome design, feels wonderful
- Fiberglass as a material
- Carbon look
- Lightweight, specially designed to be worn all day long.
- extremely durable
- Spin technology
POC Coron Air Carbon SPIN - Feature:
- Construction: Outer shell of the very light and stable downhill and enduro fullface helmet consists of high-quality carbon fiber
- Ventilation: Excellent ventilation through innovative airflow and ventilation.
- Construction: Helmet integrated with patent-pending SPIN pads (Shearing Pad Inside).
- Construction: Ear chambers that improve balance and hearing.
- Upholstery: Removable cheek pads in case of emergency for extra security in case of head or neck injuries.
- Construction: chin bar for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Safety: Demolition visor for demolition in a crash to protect the driver's neck
- Construction: EPP liner with multiple impacts.
- Upholstery: all internal upholstery can be removed for washing.
- Safety: Simple and effective buckle attachment system for extra safety.
- Optionally available: Precision and fit with the new Ora mountain bike goggles.
- Closure: Simple and effective chin closure
- Weight: XS-S (1120 g), M-L (1170 g), XL-XXL (1100 g)
POC Coron Air Carbon SPIN - Awards:
POC Coron Air Carbon SPIN - Delivery:
- helmet bag
- replacement upholstery